- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 broccoli stems, skin removed and sliced into matchsticks
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 5 cups of a variety of greens
- Tamari to taste
- Umeboshi vinegar to taste
- In a large soup pot, heat oil and sauté scallions and garlic until scallions are soft.
- Stir in flour and cook for a few minutes, while adding vegetable stock, salt, and pepper.
- Add the greens and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the greens are tender.
- Add a little tamari and umeboshi plum vinegar to taste.
Share this Recipe
Leave A Comment