- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook each of the vegetables separately.
- Then place a few leaves of the collard greens on a bamboo sushi mat.
- Place a few cabbage leaves on top of the collards.
- Then put a strip of watercress and one carrot stick on the edge closest to you.
- Use the mat to roll the vegetables.
- After the veggies are rolled, squeeze to let out any excess water.
- Cut into small rounds. Good with some dipping sauce. Maybe umeboshi paste and sesame tahini, mixed together. Yum.
Share this Recipe
Leave A Comment